Vedic tradition is all about knowledge to realize your possibility, knowledge to experience extraordinary powers, knowledge to experience health, wealth, and knowledge to experience peaceful, harmonious community living. Unlimited knowledge for health and everything to prosper is the Vedic tradition.
~ Paramahamsa Nithyananda
Cost Estimate: INR 250 Crores
– Retrieve the lost vedic medicinal formulae from palm leaf manuscripts, make the medicinal mixtures, test them in clinical drug trial laboratories and gift them to humanity.
– Build yogic and vedic hospitals with inpatient treatment, medical colleges and research institutes in the traditional medicinal fields of: Ayurveda, Siddha, Naturopathy and Varma.
– Restore the Vedic life sciences: Kamika Agama, Jyotish, Vastu Sastra
– Create large healing energy fields of Ayurvedic and Siddha herbs
In Vedic times, the living sciences of extraordinary medical discoveries took human health and longevity to unimaginable levels. Vedic tradition is the spiritual root of all medical, biological and mental health and life sciences, which approached the human mind-body as a microcosm of the universal energy and not as a separate bio-chemistry. The vedic tradition prescribes three ways for extraordinary powers to express through you that lead you to enlightenment. They are: mani, technique or technology such as flying machines; mantra, sacred sounds and aushada, special herbs or chemicals that raise the consciousness. The Master’s initiation can instantly give enlightenment or awaken extraordinary powers in you, but the human system is not prepared to hold that cosmic energy. It is like pouring water on an inverted pot. The sacred herbs when energized and given can simply open the human mind-body’s nervous pathways to receive the powerful transmission by the Master.
- Ayurveda is the most ancient science of living and longevity.
- Siddha gives extraordinary cures for diseases along with mystic yogic powers and wisdom. It has produced the largest number of enlightened miracle-makers in the world.
- Naturopathy is naturopathic medicine.
- Varma is the holistic healing science of human nervous system, where vital points act as energy transformers or batteries.
Siddha and Ayurveda medicines are the mediums for extraordinary powers of the mind, body and being, besides holistically curing ailments. Mystic powers such as physically appearing and disappearing, materializing sacred herbs and using medicinal plants to cure any kind of disease were made into practical and usable medical sciences. From the space of advaita or oneness with plants and the elementary forces of nature, these divine physicians allowed nature to reveal its healing properties and powers. Widespread epidemics were healed just by the pranic powers (powers of life energy), where the vedic physicians would breathe in the infected air or spread rare herbs to heal the atmosphere and the living beings.
rāgādirogān satatānuṣktānaśeṣkāya-prasr̥tānaśeṣān |
autsuktaya-mohāratidāñjaghāna yo’pūrvavaidyāya namo’stu tasmai ||
Salutations be, to that primordial physician, who eliminates all diseases entirely, such as ‘raaga’ (desires for temporary) and other diseases which shadow life, which are integral part of living beings, and which are causes for autsukya (anxiety), moha (attachment), and arati (restlessness and adversity).
~ aṣtānga hridaya (ayurveda text), 1
Ananda Lingam at Vaidya Sarovar
- In a rare cosmic happening, Paramahamsa Nithyananda, an adept Siddha (perfect being of all mystic powers), has gifted humanity with the living cosmic energy through the ‘Ananda Lingam’ the 21-foot Shiva Lingam that showers healing energy and enlightenment, and is the great elixir for all diseases of mind, body and soul.made from navapashanam, the secret herb combinations of 9 medicinal substances and 1008 herbs. In Siddha tradition, navapashanam is a rare medicine prepared in a special yogic process of potentiation with cosmic energy that only a living enlightened master holds.
- Made from navapashanam, the secret herb combinations of 9 medicinal substances and 1008 herbs. In Siddha tradition, navapashanam is a rare medicine prepared in a special yogic process of potentiation with cosmic energy that only a living enlightened master holds.
- In Siddha tradition, navapashanam is a rare medicine prepared in a special yogic process of potentiation with cosmic energy that only a living enlightened master holds.
- Rarely has humanity perfected this powerful healing science – which requires 3 concurrent happenings – the Sthapati (vedic architect), the Vaidya (master of spiritual herbs), and an Enlightened Being who can transmit cosmic life-energy (pranapratistha) into the deity form. 2000 years ago, it happened in Palani with the great Siddha Bogar.
- The Ananda Lingam is encircled by the healing water tank called ‘Vaidya Sarovar’ that holds the healing powers and is surrounded by thousands of Ayurvedic and Siddha herbs that fill the air element with healing energies, to instantly heal anyone in and around this space. Distribution of Ayurvedic and Siddha medicines to people during the meditation programs.
- Ayurvedic and Siddha medicines are distributed to people during the meditation programs.
Yoga is the largest practiced religion today in the world. Nithya YogaSM (www.nithyayoga.com) established by ParamahamsaNithyananda realigns yoga to its ‘original’ yogic literatures revealed by the founding fathers of yoga – Adiyogi Mahadeva, Svatmarama – the greatest Hatha Yogi, Patanjali – the father of Yoga system, Matsyendranatha and Gorakhnatha – the great Natha Yogis.
In the Vedic times, conception and pregnancy was a conscious process that brought highly evolved babies to the planet.
eNPregnancySM is the revival of this Vedic science of creating a ‘New Gen’ of enlightened human beings. It empowers parents to be genetic engineers of their baby (eN Parenting program) perceiving pregnancy as a conscious choice, and not an ‘accident’.