The current system of education established by Macaulay and Max Muller in India is the non-involving narrative style of teaching. The original Indian education system was not about continuously giving words, ideas, concepts, theories or theologies. It was about awakening you to the right context Enlightenment. The Indian Education System the Gurukul – is more of a transmission of the knowledge, rather than mere transfer of knowledge. My Gurukul kids will not use their body as a PC that merely processes information that is fed to it. They will function as the internet, accessing knowledge from the cosmic archives and having their own inventions and discoveries!
– Paramahamsa Nithyananda
Cost Estimate: INR 300 Crores
– 50,000 residential studentsand 10,000 non-residential students in Nithyananda GurukulSM in Bangalore ashram.
– 10,000 gurukuls to be established worldwide
– Full-fledged Vedic University with 5000 teachers and modern infrastructure.
– Gurukul students to emerge as the new generation of enlightened beings holding early Ph.D degrees and carrying extraordinary knowledge, powers and solutions for the planet.
– Nithyananda Bala Vidyalaya (weekend gurukul) classes to reach 108 countries in the next 5 years. (Work underway in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Oman and Singapore).
– All villages of India to have the gurukul way of education.
- Standard academics, along with NithyaYogaSM, mallakhamba (pole yoga), rope yoga, dhanurvidya (archery), dhyana (meditation), akhada (traditional gym), vedaparayana (vedic chanting), natya-nataka-sangeeta-shilpa-citrakala (all forms of traditional performing arts and fine arts), vakyarthasadas (spiritual discussions for life solutions), puja vidhi(worship and rituals) and life style as per the Agama Shastra.
- Whole brain learning, stress-free, zero teen violence or aggression.
- 50% children are at 1 to 3 years ahead of their grades, giving their Class X Board Exams before 15 years.
- 35% children have IQ scores above 130 gifted category as per SLOSSON IQ score.
- Quantum memory activation is rapidly moving towards recalling verbatim after a single hearing (called ekashantagrahi in the vedic age)
- Awakening yogic powers such as communing with and commanding Nature to cause rain and rose plants to drop their thorns.
- 100% children initiated into Third Eye AwakeningSM, showing high intelligence, blindfolded reading, X-ray vision, clairvoyance and more.
- 30% children spontaneously play musical instruments without formal lessons.
- 100% children produce creative temple arts like deity making, alankar (deity decoration), planning and building children’s temples, making deity jewelry and art.
- 100% children organize and conduct their own temple rituals around the year.
- Established schools in Bidadi, Tiruvannamalai and Chennai teaching 250 children.
- 1000s of children taught through Nithyananda Bala Vidyalayas (weekend gurukul education) worldwide.
- India’s first-ever television show with daily spiritual debates and life solutions presented entirely by children!
auṁ saha nāvavatu |saha nau bhunaktu | saha vīryam karvāvahai |
tejasvi nāvadhītamastu mā vidviṣāvahai || auṁ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ ||
AUM. May we both (the Guru and the disciple), together be protected. May we both be nourished and enriched with knowledge. May we both work with great strength, energy and enthusiasm. May our study and learning together, illumine us both with the sharp, absolute light of higher intelligence. So be it. May we both not have enmity or incompletion with each other. AUM. Let there be Peace (in my inner space). Peace (in the nature). Peace (in the Divine forces).
~ kṛṣṇā yajurveda, taittriya upaniṣad 2.2.2
Creating an enlightened generation
What is Gurukul education?
Gurukul is the original Indian Education System of Sanatana Hindu Dharma where students lived with enlightened masters from a tender age, learning the 64 vidyas – types of knowledge. Knowledge was transmitted through the very bio-memory of the master. The children emerged as spiritually anchored geniuses who radiated siddhis (mystical powers) and were high-achievers and world leaders. Nithyananda GurukulSM is fast reviving the gurukul education in its entirety not only in India but around the world, spearheaded by living incarnation Paramahamsa Nithyananda.
“After the third-eye awakening initiation, not only do the Balasanths (gurukul kids) read blindfolded in English, they read in languages they don’t even know – like German, Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil! They even read off a sheet of paper placed elsewhere!
Another huge possibility Balasanths discovered in themselves, was the science of manifesting whatever they wanted into reality. A few Balasanths aspired to see Swamiji and make it rain, so they simply declared this and blew some vibhoothi (sacred ash). Miraculously, a few minutes later, Swamiji himself walked in and blessed everyone, following which there was heavy rains!
Further this week, several fifth graders got promoted to tenth grade, to take the board exams! Due to Third Eye Awakening, unimaginable intelligence has opened up in all the Balasanths.
Being Swamiji’s own kids, Balasanths never deny an opportunity to heal others of pain and suffering with their AtmaLinga given by Swamiji. Balasanths also enjoy showering love on animals like rabbits, birds, etc, which they take care of passionately .”
– Sharanya Sridhar, a student from Nithyananda Gurukul
A Vedic Education Program
“I will make the modern youth into courageous enlightened beings, where they will know the purpose of their birth and life, where they will remove the flawed patterns of their life.”
– Paramahamsa Nithyananda
To immerse the young generation into the experience of Vedic life, Paramahamsa Nithyananda created the Ananda YogamSM program in 2003, a 3-month, 6-month and 1-year free residential vedic education and lifestyle program in the energy field of the Ashram in Bangalore. Youth from across the world, who seek to explore and learn about the rich vedic tradition and the science of enlightenment are given free stay, food and medical care and taught the powerful yogic practices, vedic temple sciences and arts, vedic knowledge, vedic chants and more. They become free from all types of addictions (drugs, alcohol, smoking etc.), depression and other psychological disorders. They become teachers (acaryas) of yoga, meditation and knowledge, living and spreading authentic Hinduism to the world.
“Our first priority is to create Vedic Education Institutions. We need Universities creating Vedic Scholars. I will create huge universities teaching Vedic philosophies, creating Doctorates in different branches of Vedic philosophies for those who have the passion for Hinduism. There will be online Vedic courses for distance education.”
– Paramahamsa Nithyananda