These are expressions beyond the physical phenomena of matter and involve the power of consciousness over matter. They demonstrate the power of inter-connectedness amongst all minds.
Some of these include
- Blindfold reading, Reading minds, Predicting the future, Seeing distant things
- Materialization of objects, teleportation of objects from one place to another
- Nirahara: Living beyond food
- Travelling outside of the body. Disappearing and reappearing at distant places
Our Puranas are full of references to such powers. But the prevalent atheistic mindset has made many, including Hindus, disbelieve such references as fantasies or imaginations.
At Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam, the Nithyananda Meditation University, many of these powers have already been demonstrated repeatably and verified scientifically by third parties. Some of the expressions such as blindfold reading are now available to the public at large and not just the students of the Gurukul. See: Blind-fold Reading, Nirahara
The second category of research is in material technologies. Examples of these are:
- Flying machines such as the pushpaka vimana and other forms of ariel and space travel
- Battery and power generation and storage technologies that give virtually unlimited power supply
- Atomic power generation
- Submarine technology
There are ancient texts – many that are still available – that provide detailed descriptions of these technologies. A key part of the Sarvagna peeta’s vision is to collect and research into all these texts. The Sarvagna peeta will have the largest collection of authentic texts on Hinduism and Vedic science and technologies. It will also host the largest laboratory where such technologies can be experimented with by students and researchers alike.
Vedic Healing and the Arts
The third major branch of the Peeta would research into deeper aspects of the Vedic Arts. Subjects of study would include
- Sculpture, Painting, Architecture
- Ayurveda and Siddha medicines, cosmetics, surgery
- Dance, Drama and Music
- Economics and Political sciences – Artha sashtra
- All the Upavedas – Jyotisha, Vastu Sashtra,