As the peace ambassador and awakener of humanity, ParamahamsaNithyananda leads people from all over the world on spiritual journeys of lifetimes to high-energy centers of divine origins. He initiates the yatrisor travelers into the spiritual experiences of that energy field along with celebrations and revelations on the rich cultural heritage. Sacred geographies include the sacred mountains, rivers and temples.
- Kailasa, the abode of Lord Shiva and Devi; the Himalayan mountains.
- Char dham or the four holy shrines of India (Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri) and other energy centers like Gomukh, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Uttarkashi in the North to Tiruvannamalai, Madurai and other temples in South India.
- International yatras include visits to the great temples of Angkor Wat, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
- KumbhaMela, the largest congregration of people on planet where ParamahamsaNithyananda presides as the spiritual head of MahanirvaniPeetha. Devotees get blessed to join His Holiness in this divine gathering to commune with the highest energy explosion, that happens every
3, 6 and 12 years.
- Varanasi, the home of Shiva, where ParamahamsaNithyananda showers participants with the experience of “Shivoham – I am Shiva.”